Welcome to Majestic Commodities Private Limited. Located in Coimbatore, our company was incorporated in the year 2009 by N P Ramesh. We are one of the renowned exporters of tea in India. We export various teas in Bulk as well as in Consumer Packs. The company has dedicated team of staff members guided by Mr. N P Ramesh who has vast experience in Tea industry of more than 3 decades in the area of tea tasting and blending.
We offer our services to supply bulk teas, loose leave tea, tea package and loose tea packaging products in bulk or consumer packs in your brand name. Packaging of Tea viz. CTC Tea, Orthodox Tea and Green Tea are done carefully in order to protect them to retain its flavour. Our technical expertise in production helps us deliver a complete customized solution for each of our customers. Our tea taster conducts quality checks focusing basically on tea color, flavor, aroma and taste.
The main objective of our organization is to provide finest quality of Indian tea at every part of the country and overseas too, so that distinguished tea lovers can savor the best flavor. Export is our prime area of activity.
Tea and Health
- With pollution and harsh UV rays and toxins prevalent our environment causes damage to our healthy cells. Scientist believes that these free radicals cause cancer, heart diseases and strokes. Tea (Botanical name Camellia Sinesis) contains antioxidants. Regular consumption of tea is the answer.
- As the cells in our body gets older they oxidize and produce free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules which damage our healthy cells causing aging and make us more susceptible to diseases. Although oxidation is a natural process, it is accelerated by external elements like pollution, sun damage and smoking.
- An antioxidant is a molecule capable of slowing or preventing the oxidation of other molecules. They go about neutralizing the reactive free radicals, saving you from cellular damage. However, once an antioxidant neutralizes a free radical it cannot be used again, which is why it is important to re-supply your body with vitamins and other carriers of antioxidants such as vegetables, fruits, tea etc.
- Tea has high levels of antioxidants called flavonoids. Although black, green and white teas all come from different parts of the same plant – Camellia Sinensis – they all contain different types and amounts of flavanoids. How the tea is grown, manufactured and prepared also determines the characteristics of the flavanoids present. Green teas contain more of the simple flavanoids called catechins, while and black tea has more complex flavanoids called theaflavins and thearubigins.
The health effects of flavonoids have been intensively investigated for the last ten years. It has been found that flavonoids, particularly catechins found in green tea, may reduce the risk of major health problems. As well as eating fruit and vegetables, antioxidant intake can be topped up by drinking more tea, helping to promote overall health and wellbeing. As the cells in our bodies get older they oxidize and produce free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules, which start chain reactions that damage healthy cells causing aging and making us more susceptible to disease. Although oxidation is a natural process and happens because of regular metabolism, it is accelerated by external elements like pollution, sun damage and smoking.
- Drinking Tea regularly helps to lower cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease. Regular consumption of tea has shown significant effect in lowering cholesterol.
How to make a good cup of Tea
Rinse Tea Pot with warm water. Put one teaspoon of “Majestea” per cup into Tea Pot. Boil fresh water (Five ounce to be precise per cup). Add freshly boiled water and allow brewing for 5 minutes. “Majestea” quickly brews and gives bright liquor. Pour the tea into cups using a strainer and add milk and sugar to taste. You can use a Tea Cozy to keep the tea warm.